a la fois de

JuiceBeatles

Romanian,Romania
Hi again!Can oyu please tell me how you would translate the sentence:
ce thème est devenu un véritable problème à la fois de santé publique et individuelle
I thought of:"this subject has become a real problem for both public and individual heath"
Is that how it should sound?

• jester.

Germany -> German
    JuiceBeatles said:
    Hi again!Can oyu please tell me how you would translate the sentence:
    ce thème est devenu un véritable problème à la fois de santé publique et individuelle
    I thought of:"this subject has * become a real problem for both public and individual heath"
    Is that how it should sound?
    Your translation seems ok, although "à la fois" literally means "simultaneously".

Maybe you could include it where I put the little star into your sentence.

jester.

Germany -> German
    JuiceBeatles said:
    hi!The language is actually Romanian.:D
    What? You're telling us that "ce thème est devenu un véritable problème à la fois de santé publique et individuelle" is Romanian? Are you trying to fool us?

JuiceBeatles

Romanian,Romania
    j3st3r said:
    What? You're telling us that "ce thème est devenu un véritable problème à la fois de santé publique et individuelle" is Romanian? Are you trying to fool us?
    No, of course not!:) This answer was for the question referring to my native country/language.Sorry for not having been explicit enough!

jester.

Germany -> German
    JuiceBeatles said:
    No, of course not!:) This answer was for the question referring to my native country/language.Sorry for not having been explicit enough!
    Ok, you said it because your profile said that your native language was "1". Now I understand.

< Previous | Next >