a mat for two slim people

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
We call a sofa for 3 people '3-seater sofa'.

And there is a picnic mat where only two thin people can lie.

What do you call it?

My first thoughts are '2-seater mat' 'full-size mat'(like full-size bed) ' a mat for 2 people'.

Thank you for your replies.
  • panjandrum

    Lapsed Moderator
    English-Ireland (top end)
    I think you should give us a bit more information about the kind of mat you are asking about.
    I suggest this because I'm having trouble imagining a picnic mat that people would lie on.


    Senior Member
    English - England
    There are 1000s of sizes and designs for picnic mats (BE=picnic blankets)

    I would call the one in the link, a "Two-man/person picnic mat"
    < Previous | Next >