A mente sgombra

eschatos1

Italian
Hi everybody!

I'm wondering how to translate this sentence: "a mente sgombra", that could approximately sounds like "clear mind".
What I want to say is: "I would have time to look for a suitable job for my needs so as set my life in London, in order to afford the courses a mente sgombra[/I] of mind."

Thanks for everything.

Sorry, it doesn't end with "of mind" it was the previous translation that I forgot to erase.
Forgive meeeeee!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • eschatos1

Italian
    Mamma mia, il mio inglese dev'essere terribile!:)

ad ogni modo:

. In case of achieving Your Award, I would have time to look for a suitable job for my needs so as set my life in London, in order to afford the courses on apt state of mind.
    Thanks in advance for considering my application
    In caso consegua il vostro premio, avrei tempo per cercare un lavoro adatto alle mie necessità così come per organizzare la mia vita a Londra (ora vedo questo "so as set" che non ha alcun senso, sorry, correzione altrui :D) in modo da seguire i corsi universitari a mente sgombra.

Grazie

pescara

English-USA
    Direi: If I were to win your award, I would have time to look for a suitable job and get settled in London, which would allow me to pursue the courses without distraction.

Ciao.

< Previous | Next >