a miracle …… accident

Ashley Qin

Chinese
I'm trying to write a description of an ad to recommend an article, the story is:
The protagonist’s husband is involved in a serious car accident and remains in a critical condition. She then not only faces the pain of losing her husband, but she must also endure the pressure of borrowing money and having to pay back her debt. As this disaster unfolds, she prays to God and relies on God and, under the guidance of God’s words, she finds faith and strength, and witnesses a miracle in the midst of her despair.

And my description is: Read this true story of a miracle after a car accident.
Is this correct and natural? I'm afraid readers will misunderstand it as "read …… after a car accident", but what I want to convey is "a miracle after a car accident." By the way, there is a character limit. And "miracle" and "car accident" must be included.

• reno33

English - USA
    You mean you fear the reader might think you mean to read a true story of a miracle after they (the readers) have had an accident? In other words, the reader must be in a a car accident himself first and then he should read the article?
    No, no native speaker would think this. Your sentence Read this true story of a miracle after a car accident. is pretty clear as it is. Of course, you could say this in many other ways:

Read about a miracle after a car accident.
    A miracle after a car accident
    The miracle after a car accident

etc ad inifinitum.....

< Previous | Next >