A New Way to Welcoming the Lord: What We Christians Must Prepare

Hale Chen

Chinese
Hi, all. Could you do me a favor? I saw the following subtitle in my friend's essay. Does it make sense? And is it the same as "We must prepare a new way to welcome the Lord"? Thanks in advance.

New Way to Welcome the Lord, We Must Prepare

• Myridon

English - US
    Arranging the words in different orders produces different meanings. We need to know what the nonsense is supposed to mean before we can make a version of it that makes sense.

Hale Chen

Chinese
    Oh, sorry. I mistook the essay's title. That essay tells two points: One is readying "spiritual ears" so as to hear the returned Lord's voice; the other one is readying a heart which open-mindedly seeks the truth so as to humbly investigate the news of the Lord's return according to God's words. The author thinks that these two points are very important in welcoming the Lord, so he gave the title as "A New Way to Welcoming the Lord: What We Christians Must Prepare"
    Does this title make sense? Hope I make myself clear. :) @ Myridon & grassy.

Roxxxannne

English (northeastern US)
    The title still doesn't make sense, even if one needs to prepare only one way.
    In addition, you mention two kinds of preparation: hearing God's voice and seeking truth. These are two ways, not one.

Myridon

English - US
    I don't see anything "new" about those.
    Two Ways Christians Must Prepare Themselves in Order to Welcome the Lord.

< Previous | Next >