A partir de ahora vas a tratar...

< Previous | Next >

Xerinola

Català/Español, Barcelona (SPAIN)
Hi everybody!
"A partir de ahora, vas a tratar con XXX porque yo ya no me encargo de las compras"
I would like to know if that is correct in english: From now on, you are going to deal with XXX because I'm not in charge of purchasing any more

Thank you very much
X:

• Paul Clancy

Ireland, English
    Hi everybody!
    "A partir de ahora, vas a tratar con XXX porque yo ya no me encargo de las compras"
    I would like to know if that is correct in english: From now on, you are going to deal with XXX because I'm not in charge of purchasing any more

Thank you very much
    X:
    Your suggestion is perfectly correct. Another way of saying it would be

From now on you will be dealing with XXX as I am no longer in charge of purchasing.

Going forward you will be dealing with xxx as I am no longer in charge of purchasing.

Un saludo

fuzzzylogix

aspacameur/english 1st, spanish 2nd
    I think this sounds better (less threatening):

From now on, you HAVE to deal with XXX because I'm not in charge of purchasing anymore.

YOU ARE GOING, although correct, sounds too imperative....a little, how do you say it here - ¡Qué fuerte!

Xerinola

Català/Español, Barcelona (SPAIN)
    Perfect! Muchas gracias a todos!
    Me quedo con esta: "From now on you will be dealing with XXX as I am no longer in charge of purchasing" (thank you PAUL).
    ¡Me gusta más que la mía! Auque es bueno saber que no escribo tan mal....

Muchas gracias otra vez
    X:

Paul Clancy

Ireland, English
    Perfect! Muchas gracias a todos!
    Me quedo con esta: "From now on you will be dealing with XXX as I am no longer in charge of purchasing" (thank you PAUL).
    ¡Me gusta más que la mía! Auque es bueno saber que no escribo tan mal....

Muchas gracias otra vez
    X:
    No hay de que
    un saludo

< Previous | Next >