a phase when girls would grab my face, bury it in their breasts and sob

< Previous | Next >

rushang thakar

gujarati-indian
This is what kangana Ranaut told at a event Times LitFest 2016.

After Queen, there was a phase when girls would grab my face, bury it in their breasts and sob their hearts out. They thought I was like my character in the film, but in real life, I like to maintain the facade of a person who is unapproachable. I need my space and don’t want anyone to interfere with my thought process. I want to be badass.
what does mean:

After Queen, there was a phase when girls would grab my face, bury it in their breasts and sob their hearts out

• Hermione Golightly

British English
    We need a link to the text or source, please. Are you asking what Queen is? I don't know. Who is Kangana Ranaud? The rest of the sentence seems fairly easy to understand if you use a dictionary and a bit of imagination.
    (It all sounds wildly exaggerated to me!) Anyway, 'grab' means 'to take hold of'; 'bury' means 'to cover with or in'; and 'sob your heart out' means cry as if your heart was breaking.

Barque

Banned
    Tamil
    She probably means that girls wanted to confide in her and talk to her about their problems after watching the film Queen, in which she appeared.

I suggest you provide more context with your questions. I know Kangana Ranaut is an Indian actress because I live in India but others aren't likely to have heard of her.

Last edited:

Englishmypassion

India - Hindi
    Are you asking what Queen is? I don't know. Who is Kangana Ranaud?
    Kangana Ranaut is a Bollywood actress who played the role of the heroine in the Hindi film Queen. The heroine, who was rejected as bride by the groom for being too simple and homely just before their marriage was to take place, goes on "honeymoon" to Paris alone and returns a changed modern girl!

< Previous | Next >