A phrase

< Previous | Next >

kamilbc1

Polish
Hi guys,

Listening to a greek song i came across 2 phrases which I have no idea how to translate and what it really means.

1) Καλέ, να σε χαρώ! - Is it "Ok, please!"? I have seen a couple of times the pgrase "να σε χαρώ" and I got always a problem with it in terms of its translation.

2) Στα όνειρα θα δώσουμε ψυχή και την αγάπη θα τη δω φιλί - We will give soul to the dreams and I will see a love kiss?

I would appriciate some tips.

Kamil

• Tr05

Greek - Greece
    Καλέ, να σε χαρώ!
    na se harw' (or : na se harò)

Στα όνειρα θα δώσουμε ψυχή και την αγάπη θα τη δω φιλί
    I was about to say that I remember you asking this question before, but I can't seem to find the respective thread. But this phrase sounds way too familiar :p
    Anyway, it means "We will give soul to the dreams and I will/shall see/treat love as (if it were) a kiss".

kamilbc1

Polish
    na se harw' (or : na se harò)

I was about to say that I remember you asking this question before, but I can't seem to find the respective thread. But this phrase sounds way too familiar :p
    Anyway, it means "We will give soul to the dreams and I will/shall see/treat love as (if it were) a kiss".
    That's right Tr05 the thread has vanished and I could not find it anymore that's why I posted once again. Thank you so much.

When it comes to the first phrase could you please write what does it excatly mean ? Is it sort of a common phrase used in Greek language because when I try to translate it word for word it makes no sense and the word Καλέ got a weird form in the phrase :/

Tr05

Greek - Greece
    Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >