a reasonable level

PhilFrEn

français - France
Hallo :),

I would like to say in German the sentence: "a reasonnable level" or from French "un niveau raisonnable". (NOTA: I am not sure that the English version is totally correct, the French one, Iam pretty sure of the use of "raisonnable".)

I mean by this, that I reached a "reasonnable level", or in other words "a level which is enought to allow to do something correct...".

What can be "reasonnable level" in German? Can "sinnvoll" be used here? I am not so sure about that.

Thank you in advance for your contributions.

• gabrigabri

Italian, Italy (Torino)
    Hallo :),

I would like to say in German the sentence: "a reasonnable level" or from French "un niveau raisonnable". (NOTA: I am not sure that the English version is totally correct, the French one, Iam pretty sure of the use of "raisonnable".)

I mean by this, that I reached a "reasonnable level", or in other words "a level which is enought to allow to do something correct...".

What can be "reasonnable level" in German? Can "sinnvoll" be used here? I am not so sure about that.

Thank you in advance for your contributions.

What about "vernüftig"?

PhilFrEn

français - France
    Hi both of you and thank you.

I checked "verfünftig" but it is not fitting so well to what I wanted to say.

However "gründlich" sounds very good!

Again thanks both :).

FloVi

Deutsch / Deutschland
    Haben wir dafür nicht einen eigenen Ausruck? Ich denke da an die "solide Grundlage".

< Previous | Next >