I don't know if the correct translation is :

" knowing, deliberately and illicitly combined, conspire, confederated and "

Is that ok???
I don't really like it...

• Leylarenas

spanish- english
    I don't like combined either...
    the documents says...
    " el acusado, juan perez, a sabiendas, deliberadamente e ilicitamente se combino , conspiro , confedero y convino con otrso para sabiendas y deliberadamente utilizar un medio de comercio interestatal...."

my translation is ...
    " the defendant, juan perez, knowingly, deleberately and illegaly combined , conspired, confederate, and combined with others to know and deliberate use a business ...."

Leylarenas

spanish- english
    The defendant, Juan Perez, knowingly, deliberately and unlawfully colluded , conspired, confederate, and combined with others to know deliberately use and make use of the interstates and foreign commerce resources:

Is that ok???

Leylarenas

spanish- english
    6. The defendant, Juan Perez, knowingly, deliberately and unlawfully colluded, conspired, confederate, and combined with others in order to knowingly and deliberately make use of a means of interstates and foreign commerce, as follows: electronic money transfers delivered from Dade County, Florida, to Panama, with the purpose to illegally distribute the product.
    what about that ???
    Does it make sense???

Chris K

English / US
    6. The defendant, Juan Perez, knowingly, deliberately and unlawfully colluded, conspired, confederated, and combined with others in order to knowingly and deliberately make use of a means of interstate and foreign commerce, as follows: electronic money transfers delivered from Dade County, Florida, to Panama, with the purpose of illegally distributing the product.
    what about that ???
    Does it make sense???
    A few corrections above, in bold.

< Previous | Next >