a sense of [outlawry and almost of reprobation]

Irelia20150604

Chinese
The quotation comes from Jane Eyre Chapter 21

Quotation: In such conversation an hour was soon gone: Bessie restored to me my bonnet, &c., and, accompanied by her, I quitted the lodge for the hall. It was also accompanied by her that I had, nearly nine years ago, walked down the path I was now ascending. On a dark, misty, raw morning in January, I had left a hostile roof with a desperate and embittered heart—a sense of outlawry and almost of reprobation—to seek the chilly harbourage of Lowood: that bourne so far away and unexplored.

Context: Jane returned to Gateshead Hall which she left about nine years ago for Lowood.
===
Hi everyone! I don't quite understand the bold part. I try to interpret it as below. Is it correct?

outlawry => exile; banishment; as in OED 1.a †In early use, often = exile, banishment.
reprobation => Rejection of a person or thing; condemnation as worthless or spurious.
the whole part => in a sense of being banished and almost of being rejected as unworthy

• Sparky Malarky

English - US
    When Jane's relatives sent here away (when she was a child) they told her it was because she was bad. But she didn't feel she had done anything wrong, so she wasn't sorry for her actions. Because of this she felt a little bit like a criminal (outlaw) and like someone who refuses to reformed (reprobate).

< Previous | Next >