a small article about the staff

NecroX

Tatarça
Is that possible for someone to translate this letter into Japanese?
Sorry for all the weird abbreviations that might occur in this letter :)

I am 'X', owner of a small 'ZZ' fansite and a co-owner of 'C'.

I'm here to inform that 'C' are going to publish a small article about the staff and creators of 'TT', and I am here representing the owner of the 'C' to ask for your permission to use the staff names and the 'TT' brand in that article.

I'd also like to ask something about the 'TT'. It is stated in the official website that there will be an audio commentary in the 'TT'. If it is possible, i'd like you to tell me which staff are participating in the audio commentary. I know 'ZZ' and 'ZZZ' are participating in it, but i'd like a complete list of it if it is possible.

I am looking forward receiving your reply soon.

Thank you and yours sincerely,

'X'

Thank you very much in advance.
I really appreciate all your help here.

• Flaminius

coclea mod
    日本語 / japāniski / יפנית
    Hi NecroX,

Letter writing in Japanese can be a trouble. Below is my translation wherein I added several lines to your original in order to cast it in a format appropriate in Japanese. Not knowing the industry, however, I am not exactly sure what "audio commentary" means. I translated it as 音声解説, which is explanation by voice but there might be an industry-specific term.

Addessee様

前略

私はXと申すもので、ZZさんのファンサイトを小規模ながら運営しており、Cの共同所有者の一人でもあります。

さて、唐突なお願いで申し訳ないのですが、折り入ってお願いしたいことがございます。

CではTTのスタッフおよびクリエーターに関する記事の掲載を予定しており、スタッフの方々の実名およびTTのブランド名を記事の中で使用するご許可を御社よりいただきたく、(お手紙/電子メール:letter/email)を差し上げました。私は本件でCの所有者を代表しております。

TTについてお尋ねしたい事があるのですが、よろしいでしょうか。公式ウェブサイトにはTTに音声解説がつけられるとの記述がございますが、スタッフのどの方が、出演されるのか、お教えくださるわけには参りませんでしょうか。ZZ氏とZZZ氏が出演されることは存じておりますが、出演者全員のリストをいただくことができれば幸甚に存じます。

一方的なお願いで恐縮ですが、なるべく早くにご回答を賜わりたくお願い申し上げます。

どうかよろしくご検討ください。>>>>>>>>>>>>> (at the right end of the line) 草々

YYYY年MM月DD日 >>>>>>>>>>>>> (at the right end of the line) YourName

< Previous | Next >