a son of Your love

< Previous | Next >

Lovelyaltagracia

Arabic
"a son of your love", as in a son of two people in love, people might not think that I'm talking about 2, because "your" is singular and plural at the same time, so what if I want to show that I'm talking about two people in love and having a child out of their love for each other, not just a person who's in love and having a child out of the love he feels for the other one, how can I make "a son of your love" look plural ??? can I use "two" or "both" or "each other" but where to put either of them?

I don't know if my question makes sense to you! :D

I was thinking and thinking and I came up with this "A son of your love both" .. I don't know if it's right or wrong or if it even make sense at all!!!

• "A son of your love both" :cross:does not really work. And it gets wordy to fix, "A son of the love you both have for each other." :tick:

You might keep in mind that if you actually talking to the couple, whom you're looking at when you say, 'your' makes a difference. If you slow down and look from one to the other, at the time "your love" is spoken, the plural would be reasonably clear. It would help if your previous sentence contained 'you both.'

From the lovers' point of view, it's "son of our love." From the outside, "son of their love," assuming the two had just been specified.

For the second person case, which I think the OP may have in mind. I'm talking to them; I see their kid. I say, "I guess that's the son of your mutual love." :tick:

Alternatively, "You both must be proud of this son of your love." :tick:

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >