a story that had the potential of traversing across cultures with the right adaptation

rushang thakar

gujarati-indian
Rocky Handsome is close to John Abraham’s heart for various reasons. It is his third collaboration with director Nishikant Kamat and his first association with Sunir Kheterpal’s Azure Entertainment. The latter, which is venturing into production with this action thriller, was looking for a story that had the potential of traversing across cultures with the right adaptation. They identified a South Korean film, The Man From Nowhere, and found a taker in John’s JA Entertainment. Together, they roped in Nishikant to complete the film’s packaging.
what does mean: a story that had the potential of traversing across cultures with the right adaptation

• Glasguensis

Signal Modulation
    English - Scotland
    Traversing means (roughly) crossing. To cross cultures means to be understood and appreciated by different cultures. The right adaptation means with an appropriate screenplay and direction (of the story).

suzi br

English / England
    I would just add that it sounds pretty odd to me, if not exactly wrong, then certainly unusually phrased. I would say something like crossing cultures myself. I would not use traverse in this context.

< Previous | Next >