a suitable field to embark on a career in/ to make a career out of

< Previous | Next >

ryan.

Persian
Hi,

I've written the sentences below and I wonder which one sounds better. (I did my best not to end the sentences with propositions, I just simply failed :))

1-"Considering my interest, experience and also the limited number of researchers working in this area, I found it a suitable field to embark on a career in"

2-"Considering my interest, experience and also the limited number of researchers working in this area, I found it a suitable field to make a career out of"

3-"Considering my interest, experience and also the limited number of researchers working in this area, I found it a suitable field to start my career in"

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • The Newt

English - US
    I would say something like: "In light of my interests and experience as well as of the limited number of other researchers working in the area, I considered it to be a suitable field in which to begin my career."

ryan.

Persian
    I would say something like: "In light of my interests and experience as well as of the limited number of other researchers working in the area, I considered it to be a suitable field in which to begin my career."
    Thanks a lot for your reply.

< Previous | Next >