A teaching method (which was) developed by X and can be applied to....

< Previous | Next >

nosaijin

Taiwanese Mandarin
Hello:

I'm going to introduce a teaching method, and I have no problem reducing 'I will introduce a teaching method which was developed by...' to 'I will introduce a teaching method developed by...'.
But if the sentence goes like 'I will introduce a teaching method which was developed by X and can be applied to elementary school students', can I still omit "which was" and say: "I will introduce a teaching method developed by X and can be applied to..."? If no, How would you say it?

• kentix

English - U.S.
    You still need the which. You can get rid of the rest.

I will introduce a teaching method which was developed by X and which can be applied to elementary school students.

Or maybe it should be "that".

I will introduce a teaching method which was developed by X that can be applied to elementary school students.

I will introduce a teaching method which was developed by X that can be applied to elementary school students.

Last edited:

nosaijin

Taiwanese Mandarin
    I will introduce a teaching method which was developed by X and which can be applied to elementary school students.

Those sound great! Thank you, kentix.

< Previous | Next >