A trajectory along vs across vs through three points.

• juanpide

You haven't given us any context to justify "trajectory."
    Maybe path is better.

I didn't explain it better because it's complex, I've just provided a MWE.
    I have created a graphic in which I have plotted points representing the different events a person has during his life and I want to explain in a text something with that plot.
    Some of these events are related and I want to draw a trajectory through/along them.

DonnyB

Sixties Mod
    English UK Southern Standard English
    Maybe path is better.

I have created a graphic in which I have plotted points representing the different events a person has during his life and I want to explain in a text something with that plot.
    Some of these events are related and I want to draw a trajectory through/along them.
    I think "path" [through the points] is definitely better in the context of a person's life: "trajectory" is far too grandiose.

juanpide

Maybe path is better.

I'm sorry, MWE is a common acronym in computer and math forum, it means Minimal Working Example. Though is not applicable here.

Then, is it draw a path across, along or though the events?

< Previous | Next >