a vicious cycle

xiaodong

Chinese, China
what I want to express is that there are two bad things A and B. The escalation of A causes the escalation of B and then the escalation of B causes escalation of A, thus a vicious cycle. How do I say it? A vicious cycle of escalation of A and B? How can I clearly express the relationship between A and B in a both concise and precise way? Thanks.

• Harry Batt

USA English
    AS A TURBINE ENGINE A and B are like a turbine. The faster A goes around, the faster it makes B go around and when B goes faster it causes more compression on A and A goes faster which renews the cycle.

Harry Batt

USA English
    AS AN OVERLOADED MOTORCYCLE The cycle's speed causes the overloaded rear axel to wobble and the rider tries to increase speed to bring it out of the wobble but the speed increase causes the wobble to increase and the bike is thrown completely out of control.

OldMike

USA, English
    what I want to express is that there are two bad things A and B. The escalation of A causes the escalation of B and then the escalation of B causes escalation of A, thus a vicious cycle. How do I say it? A vicious cycle of escalation of A and B? How can I clearly express the relationship between A and B in a both concise and precise way? Thanks.
    It does mean a vicious cycle, xiaodong. You should say that it is a vicious cycle of A and B.

< Previous | Next >