a warm flushing sensation

ARod82

Spanish, English
Hi, does anyone know the medical translation for “flushing sensation”

it is after receiving an intravenous injection of a contrast material that contains iodine. The body soon after receiving this injection, feels a warm flushing sensation. The full sentence is this;
“Soon after an injection is made, you will probably experience a warm flushing sensation in your head and face, and then in the rest of your body.”
I need the medical Spanish translation of “flushing sensation”

I know I can say, emmedianamente después de una inyección, usted probablemente va sentir una sensación de calor en la cabeza y en la cara y después en el resto del cuerpo.”

thanks,

• LVRBC

English-US, standard and medical
    De acuerdo con el novato. Y esto de decir "flushing sensation" en inglés a los pacientes - I think it's a bit over-technical for most patients. I would say a warm feeling or a feeling of warmth or heat. I might compare it to a hot flash if I thought that would make it more understandable. People are already anxious and throwing a bunch of semi-comprehended words at them makes it worse instead of better. (Thanks for reading my rant.)

ARod82

Spanish, English
    Thank you, I agree with you. It’s good to use use words that patients will understand. However, Iv been studying to take the medical certification and it is required to know the medical terminology in order to pass the exam. In a real situation I would use the medical term than ask if she/he understood. At least this is how my instructor has ask us because it’s more ethical . Sometimes I expect that the medical term willsound more “medically” and it could just be simple una sensación de calor. I will stick with your guys suggestion. Thank you