A wrangled beast's testicles go up in to its cervix

< Previous | Next >

NataliaRossi

Spanish - Argentina
Hola, estoy realmente desconcertada con el significado de esta frase: how soon do a wrangled beast's testicles go up in to its cervix when she's...

Es un diálogo entre dos personajes. El personaje A tiene que ir a buscar a una persona y el personaje B le pregunta: "¿cuánto vas a tardar?". El personaje A le responde con esa frase que ni siquiera logra terminar porque el personaje B lo interrumpe. Acá va el fragmento completo:

B: How soon can you get him here?
A: How soon do a wrangled beast's testicles go up in to its cervix when she's...
B: Liam.
A: Oh right, I'm going.

¡Gracias de antemano por la ayuda!

• gengo

American English
    That is indeed a strange expression, since an animal cannot have both testicles and a cervix. The verb to wrangle here seems to mean to herd livestock (cattle, horses, etc.). From this small amount of context, I'd say that A is the type of person who likes to make strange comments, and when he does this in response to a simple question, B tells him to stop talking nonsense (by saying his name).

Sorry I can't help translate it, but it just doesn't make any sense. Maybe the previous context sheds some light on it?

< Previous | Next >