above and below

Deborah Jones

US, English
Hello,

For the English: This procedure is to treat aneurisms located above and below the aortic arch, which is better

sobre y bajo

o

encima de y debajo de

La oración se refiere a un aneurismo cuyo sitio puede estar arriba (mas alta/superior) o mas baja (inferior) al arco aortico.

Gracias

Last edited:
  • Grammar2

Banned
    Spanish
    Hello,

For the English: This procedure is to treat aneurisms located above and below the aortic arch, which is better

sobre y bajo

o

encima de y debajo de

La oración se refiere a un aneurismo cuyo sitio puede ser arriba (mas alta/superior) o mas baja (inferior) al arco aortico.

Gracias
    I wonder if ABOVE which means without touching its surface, the same with below, in my undertanding, I would use UPPER and LOWER surface of the aortic arch, en su cara superior o inferior del arco aórtico.
    Aneurysm is a dilatation of its outer surface.

Grammar2

Deborah Jones

US, English
    Yes, it is NOT touching the surface of the aneurysm and we are actually talking about an angiography (and/or a stent placed ) above and below the position of the aortic arch. Sorry if I did not make this clear.

So, can I write:

"Angiografía superior al arco aortico/ inferior al arco aortico"

Gracias!

Grammar2

Banned
    Spanish
    Yes, it is NOT touching the surface of the aneurysm and we are actually talking about an angiography (and/or a stent placed ) above and below the position of the aortic arch. Sorry if I did not make this clear.

So, can I write:

"Angiografía superior e inferior del arco aortico/ inferior al arco aortico"

Gracias!
    Angiografía por encima y por debajo del arco aórtico, it means that you take a angiogram above and below the aortic arch to evaluate the length of the ANEURYSM before the aortic arch and after it.

Grammar2

< Previous | Next >