Abrebotellas

percy727

English-United States
Can I get help translating this.
I know what the beginning is saying, We have to follow exercise C and name 2 or three openers and write a brief paragraph and then I get stuck.

Siquiendo el modelo del ejercicio C, escoja dos o tress de los abrebotellas del anuncio y escriba un breve parrafo sobre el tipo de persona que emplearia cada uno. Cuidado con los usos de ser y estar.

• ArthurCox

Español y Català, España
    yo diría: "Following exercise C, choose two or three bottle-openers of the ad and write a breif pharagraph about who wolud use them. Be careful with the uses of the verbs "ser" and "estar" [to be]."

Reina140

Banned
    USA--English
    Can I get help translating this.
    I know what the beginning is saying, We have to follow exercise C and name 2 or three openers and write a brief paragraph and then I get stuck.

Siquiendo el modelo del ejercicio C, escoja dos o tress de los abrebotellas del anuncio y escriba un breve parrafo sobre el tipo de persona que emplearia cada uno. Cuidado con los usos de ser y estar.
    Following the model of exercise C, choose 2 or 3 of the bottle openers from the advertisements and write a brief paragraph about the type of person that would use each one. Be careful with the uses of ser and estar.

ArthurCox

Español y Català, España
    Following the model of exercise C, choose 2 or 3 of the bottle openers advertisements and write a brief paragraph about the type of person that would use each one. Be careful with the uses of ser and estar.
    Creo que no son "anuncios de abrebotellas" sino "abrebotellas de los anuncios", no se si me explico.

< Previous | Next >