abstract of birth facts

panchita07

USA English
Could someone please tell me how to say abstract of birth? For example "This computer generated abstract of birth is an official document".

Thanks in advance :)

• rafajuntoalmar

Castellano (tanto argentino como peninsu
    Hi panchita07:

I am not sure whether Spanish speaking countries have the exact counterpart to "abstracts of birth". However, they do have certifications of birth, that is, copies from the book where the birth was registered. These copies are called, depending on the particular country, "partida de nacimiento" o "certificación de nacimiento". It is possible that more such expressions exist.
    Hope I was helpful,

Kiki86

Español-Inglés
    Hi! Please I need your help to translate ABSTRACT OF BIRTH FACTS, I translated it as INFORMACION DE CERTIFICADO DE NACIMIENTO, but I think there is a better way to say it!!!!

Thanks for your help

andurinha

Spanish Spanish
    Un "abstract" es un resumen, por lo que el documento podría ser un resumen de la partida de nacimiento, una partida de nacimiento abreviada o un resumen del certificado de nacimiento.

Sin ver el documento, no puedo decirte más. No sé si lo has probado ya, pero a través de tu buscador habitual puedes encontrar documentos de ese mismo Estado, País, Región, etc. que te ayuden a decantarte por una opción u otra.

Siento no ser de gran ayuda...

< Previous | Next >