Abstract

< Previous | Next >

yucelask

Turkish Turkiye
This is the abstract of a friend's article. He asked me to check but I am not sure that it is ok. May someone check it:

Abstract
The most encountered problem in the transcription of hurufi manuscripts is the abbreviations that were used abundantly. When we put together the complex hurufi calculations, the unusual hurufi logic with these symbol abbreviations, the hurufi texts stay unreadable and non-understandable. It is clear that for understanding and analyzing the hurufi texts, before all, they should be read correctly. In this paper, the symbol abbreviations that we encounter in hurufi manuscripts are analyzed and given as a list appropriately to the original writings.

• Ecossaise

English
    This is the abstract of a friend's article. He asked me to check but I am not sure that it is ok. May someone check it:

Abstract
    The most encountered problem in the transcription of hurufi manuscripts is the abbreviations that were used abundantly. When [Even when] we put together the complex hurufi calculations, the unusual hurufi [I would omit this] logic with [of] these symbol abbreviations mean the hurufi texts stay unreadable and non-understandable. It is clear that for understanding and analyzing [analysis,] the hurufi texts, before all, they should [must] be read correctly. In this paper, the symbol abbreviations that we encounter in hurufi manuscripts are analyzed and given as a list appropriately [list appropriate] to the original writings.
    "Hurufi" should take a capital letter.

< Previous | Next >