academic report hall

  • Egmont

    Senior Member
    English - U.S.
    In 11 years as a student and several decades as a faculty member in several U.S. universities, I have never heard the phrase "academic report hall" used even once. I don't want to generalize to other countries and other varieties of English, but it is definitely not used in the U.S.

    Hermione Golightly

    Senior Member
    British English
    I only have general knowledge to go by, but that term means nothing to me. A lecture isn't an 'academic report' ( whatever that is). Where have you seen it?
    < Previous | Next >