Access log management

Odile3103

French - Belgium
Topic: Trafic data retention by electronic communication and Internet service providers - Transfer of data from the providers to the Authorities for law enforcement purposes.

Sentence: "Technical and Organisational Security Measures: specific additional measures have been detailed (such as strong authentication, detailed access log management) and a proposed standard for data handover to the Law Enforcement Authorities has been developed in order to achieve faster, more reliable data transfers".

Can you help me with this :confused: ?

Thanks a lot !

• Keith Bradford

English (Midlands UK)
    Apart from saying that, logically, it should mean: "detailed management of the access-log" it might as well be in Greek. Does "gestion détaillée du registre d'accès" mean anything to you?

Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    Est-ce que cela pourra marcher : la gestion du registre/de registres d'accès détallé(s) ?

Odile3103

French - Belgium
    Keith, that's exactly the translation I had thought about (but I posted it in the wrong forum :D), but computer science is really not my cup of tea and I was not sure it made sense...

Cesca, ça a l'air vraiment proche du sens de mon texte, merci !

Thomas, Hi again ;) !

Thanks a lot to all 3 of you. I think I might come back with one or two other computer-related terms :rolleyes:...

< Previous | Next >