accoglienza e ricercatezza sono le linee guida

Amaltamnena

English(USA)/Spanish(EC)-bilingual
Hello WR,
Can someone help translate the following phrase:
Original Italian text:
il X....... S.... è un circuito di tornei di polo di grande spessore sportivo: accoglienza e ricercatezza sono le linee guida dell’organizzazione guidata da.X...X.. ideatori di questa manifestazione apprezzata in tutto il mondo.
My attempt:
...is a circuit of polo tournaments of great importance: welcoming and savoir-far are the guide lines followed by the organization guided by x....x.... organizers of this event of worldwide importance

or: based and warm welcoming and sophisticated savoir-faire.

I've been struggling with it ...anyone has a better suggestion?
Amaltamnena

• Amaltamnena

English(USA)/Spanish(EC)-bilingual
    I just re-phrased everything:

is a circuit of polo tournaments of great importance: X... and Y..... , organizers of this internationally renowned sporting event follow base their organization guidelines on warm welcoming and sophisticated savoir-faire.

ignore the first translation
    Amaltamnena

gius67

italian
    The x is a Polo challenging resort very famous; warm welcoming and elegance are its guidelines. It is managed by X nd X co-founders of this event appreciated all over the world ....

amatriciana

English - UK and US
    Original Italian text:
    il X....... S.... è un circuito di tornei di polo di grande spessore sportivo: accoglienza e ricercatezza sono le linee guida dell’organizzazione guidata da.X...X.. ideatori di questa manifestazione apprezzata in tutto il mondo.
    Could try "a warm reception and impeccable taste are the guidelines of the organization"

You could also say "sophisticated taste", it's just that it's unsophisticated to call yourself sophisticated ...

Last edited:

joanvillafane

U.S. English
    "The x is a Polo challenging resort very famous; " :cross: sorry, gius67, this is not correct and it does not translate the opening phrase of the sentence in post #1.

I like amatriciana's suggestion
    "a warm reception and impeccable taste are the guidelines of the organization" :tick:

< Previous | Next >