accommodation

ManuelGR

Español- España
Hello,
Can you check my traslation and correct my mistakes? It is a parragrahp into a formal letter.

"I am working these days for the preparations on the stay at the research laboratory. I am looking for accommodation in X for three months, but I don’t know very well about which the best option of accommodation is (houses, aparments, residences, etc.). I would like to ask you if you could help me to handle this matter or advise me of the most appropriate way of accommodation for researches in the city ."

Estos días estoy preparando la estancia en el laboratorio de investigación. Estoy buscando alojamiento en la ciudad para esos tres meses, pero no estoy muy seguro de cuál sería la mejor alternativa de alojamiento (alquiler de una habitación, apartamento, residencia, etc.). Me gustaría preguntarle si podría ayudarme con esto o aconsejarme la forma más apropiada de estancia en la ciudad para investigadores."

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

• Pannadol

Australian English
    "At the moment I am preparing for the(my?) stay at the research laboratory. I am looking for accommodation in X for three months, but I'm not sure what the best option is for accommodation (houses, apartments, residences, etc.). I was wondering if you would be able to help me solve this problem, or advise me of the best type of accommodation for researchers in the city ."

< Previous | Next >