account receivable from the power supply

luna1

italian
Hi everybody,
I'm translating a letter of comfort. the translation I've made of the following sentence doesn't suit me. would you hel me please?
"Currently the sub group of XXX owe YYY outstanding payments to settle the account receivable from the power supply contract in the total amount of ___________€ (gross) from power supply."
"Attualmente il sottogruppo di XXX deve alla YYY sospesi pendenti per saldare il conto clienti dal contratto di fornitura elettrica per un ammontare complessivo di ___________€ (lordi)dalla fornitura di energia."

thank you so much

Last edited:
  • AlabamaBoy

American English
    Hi luna1.

I'm sorry, it wasn't clear to me whether you are translating from English to Italian, or vice versa. I am guessing you are translating from Italian to English.

The subgroup XXX currently owes a total amount of zzz Euros to Yyy in outstanding payments needed to settle the accounts receivable for the contract to supply electrical power.

I might even shorten it to:

The subgroup Xxx is currently arrears in the amount of zzz Euros to Yyy on their electrical bill.

luna1

italian
    Hi AlabamaBoy, sorry, I'm translating from English into Italian, would you try to help me once more? Please!:confused:

< Previous | Next >