Accountability is the considered sharing of information

arcoiris87

Spanish - Spain
Hola a todos!
Estoy intentando encontrar la traducción correcta de "accountability" en el siguiente contexto:

"Accountability is the considered sharing of information in the interests of obtaining the best outcome for a person's wellbeing."

Me preguntaba si hay alguna palabra específica que sea más concreta que "responsabilidad."

Muchas gracias!

• arcoiris87

Spanish - Spain
    Muchas gracias!
    Pero creo que tiene que haber una palabra más concreta, algo como un término legal...
    La verdad es que este texto me está complicando la vida un montón!

Javadaba

Castellano - Argentina
    "Accountability is the considered sharing of information in the interests of obtaining the best outcome for a person's wellbeing."
    This looks like a very particular definition for "accountability". Perhaps it was adapted for this context only. The sentence above makes me think of "participación"

arcoiris87

Spanish - Spain
    The context is rather complicated too...
    It's a booklet with advice for care-takers, priests, and doctors. The idea is that it is necessary to find a balance between confidentiality and the necessity to share some information with other, more-experienced people in order to be able to help (which is what they call accountability)

Thanks everyone for your answers!

< Previous | Next >