accounting policy

danielpsico

italia italiano
Give me a good translation please:

The objective of this Standard is to prescribe, for lessees and lessors, the appropriate accounting policies and disclosure to apply in relation to leases.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • danielpsico

italia italiano
    I can't translate it, unless I write something stupid...but I prefere not to do that. I didn't know I had to give my translation first. I'll make an effort, but it's not gonna work.

danielpsico

italia italiano
    to prescribe the appropriate accounting policies and disclosure to apply in relation to leases...

Prescrivere l'appropriata politica contabile da applicare in relazione al leasing...

I don't know how to translate it....
    Please, help!

k_georgiadis

English (AE)
    I think that regole di contabilita' captures the meaning of accounting policies, but there may be a more "technical term" in Italian.

danielpsico

italia italiano
    The objective of this Standard is to prescribe, for lessees and lessors, the appropriate accounting policies and
    disclosure to apply in relation to leases.

L’obiettivo di questo standard è prescrivere, per gli affittuari e i locatori, l’appropriata
    politica contabile (regole di contabilità/analisi contabile) e …….. da applicare al contratto d’affitto.

k_georgiadis

English (AE)
    Accounting policies are the internal rules established by a company, describing how the different transactions will be reported by the company, what is to be treated as an expense or capital investment, inventory treatment (last-in-first-out or first-in-first-out), etc. etc.

< Previous | Next >