accueillir avec autant de qualité

Ti Bateau

English
This expression is in an article about a island (tourist destination) in relation to the preservation of the local environment against inevitable construction.
I understand this rather straight forward sentence, but would appreciate confirmation / feedback on my understanding of this latter phrase - which I feel is a little awkward ... ?
Thank you in advance.

Il n’est qu’une pure utopie d'arrêter définitivement l’urbanisation dans ce monde, en particulier à cette petite île, compte tenu de sa beauté. Il nous faut trouver des solutions aux problèmes de construction en continuant à accueillir avec autant de qualité.

... while continuing to welcome (tourists/visitors??) with the same (level of) quality.

• tartopom

French
    I understand they want to keep welcoming ( tourists) with the same quality but at the same time they want to find solutions / solve problems linked with building and environment.

Ti Bateau

English
    Thank you tartopom - that was my understanding.
    I also think it makes better sense if one includes 'visitors' & 'level of' ... ?

Blougouz

french-France
    I confirm that it is quite awkward! So unclear that you also can understand that it could be better to find solution to welcome (tourists or inhabitants) more (then to build more), with the same level of quality...
    (I understand the quality of the facilities rather than about environment!)

< Previous | Next >