aclarar - que te haya aclarado todo

< Previous | Next >

bowarco

Spanish-Spain.
Good evening, everyone. I am replying to somebody who asked me some questions and I just want to ask her if I have cleared everything up ( aclarar)for her.
Is it right?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wandering JJ

British English
    Hi bowarco,

Yes, "...I hope I have cleared everything up for you" is good English. In a more formal context, you could say "...I hope I have clarified everything".

JJ

Last edited:

aloofsocialite

English - USA (California)
    Hello,

It's good to put the original Spanish sentence so that we know the original concept to be translated, but as you've phrased it "Have I cleared everything up for you?" makes perfect sense and sounds fine. If you'd like to include the original Spanish we can make sure you're getting the best translation.

donbill

English - American
    Good evening everyone. I am replying to somebody who asked me some questions and I just want to ask her if I have cleared everything up ( aclarar)for her.
    Is it right?
    Thanks in advance
    Please give us your sentence in Spanish so that we may make your post more helpful to other foreros who have the same question that you've asked.

Un saludo,
    donbill

bowarco

Spanish-Spain.
    Sorry, I have been busy that's why I have not been able to have a look at the thread until now. The Spanish text would be:

Lo siento por haber tardado en solucionar tus dudas pero espero que este e-mail te haya aclarado todo.

Sorry for having taken so long to sort out your questions but I hope this e-mail have cleared everything up for you.

Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
    < Previous | Next >