activities mentioned in the job description...

Vickyhere

Italian
I am still answering to the recruiting agency and I would put the below sentence to emphasise my interesting in the job position:

I can cover easily all the roles and activities mentioned in the job description and...

I would like just check the grammar but sometime happen that my errors are many more that how many I expect...

Thank you in advanced

• Cathy Rose

United States English
    I am still answering to the recruiting agency and I would put the below sentence to emphasise my interesting in the job position:

I can perform easily all the roles and responsibilities mentioned in the job description and...

I would like to just check the grammar but sometimes happen that my errors are many more than how many I expect...

Thank you in advanced

Vickyhere

Italian
    Thank you Cathy Rose...

The correction are often most useful than the answers... thank you indeed!

And, what you thing about the word "support" instead of "perform"? And which the proper one? Maybe both of all them?

Cathy Rose

United States English
    I wouldn't use the word support because it doesn't say that you can actually do the job. It implies that the best you can do is support the person who IS doing the job! :)

Vickyhere

Italian
    Great explanation, thank you!

Now, my phrase will be "I can perform easily all the roles and responsabilities mentioned in the job description and..." and I will put the rest of the sentence in a new thread, because is not allowed put entire sentences in one thread.

Thank you

< Previous | Next >