ad hoc, management abilities

locamoca

Ireland, English
Company X creates and develops its own high technology projects and also develops projects for third parties. Company X is comprised of a highly qualified, multidicipliary team that has experience and management abilities. We design and manufacture ad hoc products and are active in the areas of: Mechanics, Electronics (Analogical and Digital), Pneumatics and Hydraulics.

Do this sound coherent ?

Can anyone make any suggestions?

Management abilities sounds a bit odd to me...........

also I am not sure about adhoc

Thanks

• panjandrum

Lapsed Moderator
    English-Ireland (top end)
    I'm not sure what you mean by projects.
    If it carries more or less the same meaning as products in your context, good. Otherwise the idea of developing projects for third parties sounds a little odd to me (coming from a technology background) - undertakes would be more familiar to me than develops.

Please check this thread:
    comprises, comprises of, is composed of, includes ...

... and has management abilities.
    That is a very weak statement. I mean any company must have management abilities, just like any writer must have writing abilities. I don't know what you are trying to convey here, but I think you need to say something more adventurous than this.

I don't know what an ad hoc product could be.

Analogical - I suspect you mean analogue. Analogical belongs in a different context.

locamoca

Ireland, English
    Thanks for the help

does this sound better? ad hoc- ...... not sure about that

Company X creates and develops high technology projects, both self developed or under contract. Company X is comprised of a highly qualified, multidisciplinary team with experience and direction capability. We design and manufacture ad hoc products and specialize in the areas of: Mechanics, Electronics (analogue and digital), Pneumatics and Hydraulics.

Ok this is my improvement - can you suggest any further improvements

< Previous | Next >