administrative and criminal proceedings

_Vert_

Russia, Russian
Please, check this sentence. I fear it sounds terrible.

Any administrative proceedings alleging infringements in the sphere of finances, taxation, and stock markets, or criminal proceedings alleging economic infringements or anti-governmental activities: none.

• Dimcl

Canadian English
    Please, check this sentence. I fear it sounds terrible.

Any administrative proceedings alleging infringements in the sphere of finances, taxation, and stock markets, or criminal proceedings alleging economic infringements or anti-governmental activities: none.
    Without knowing the rationale behind the sentence or what kind of document it pertains to, it sounds typically bureaucratic to me (meaning wordy). I'm not certain, however, about the word "infringements" - this somehow doesn't work for me. I suspect that you are using it to mean a violation or infraction but it's not commonly used that way and I might find another word to use in its place. Again, though, without knowing the context of where and why this sentence is being used, it's hard to say.

_Vert_

Russia, Russian
    We shall disclose information about the members of the Bord of Directors. And I'm translating requirements put on them.

< Previous | Next >