administrative work


Senior Member
Hi All,

What do you collectively call the work like taking class roll in the morning and announcing the news of the day and stuff. Is it called,

(1) administrative work?

(2) laundry list?

(3) morning business?

Thanks in advance
  • Dimcl

    Senior Member
    Canadian English
    Who is doing this work? Is it the principal, the teacher, the secretary, who?

    As for what it would be "collectively" called, I'm not sure there's an answer. Not every part of someone's job has a specific word or name that applies. It's just a part of their everyday routine.
    < Previous | Next >