advanced master's degree in children's rights

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Manseb, Nov 23, 2008.

  1. Manseb New Member

    Hi, I'm translating my CV and I would need help for the translation of "Advanced Master’s Degree in Children’s Rights" in Spanish.

    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008
  2. borgonyon

    borgonyon Senior Member

    Shreveport, Louisiana
    Mexican Spanish
    What I've found is maestría en derechos de la infancia.
  3. Manseb New Member

    Muchas gracias.

Share This Page