advertisement-like [word meaning this?]

• Cagey

post mod (English Only / Latin)
    English - US
    I have moved this into the English Only forum, in the hopes that you will get more responses there.

It will be helpful if you can provide a sentence in which you would use this word, if you find it.

Cagey, moderator.

Loob

English UK
    Hi,
    I need help finding a word to describe a word that is used solely for promoting. Example of these words would be elite, world-class, perfect, etc

Thanks
    Hi YuMaNuMa

I can't think of any word which is used "solely for promoting". Could you explain a bit more clearly what you're looking for?

PS. As Cagey says, it would also be helpful if you could provide a sentence:).

JamesM

Hi,
    I need help finding a word to describe a word that is used solely for promoting. Example of these words would be elite, world-class, perfect, etc

Thanks
    I don't know if it's clear yet, so I'll restate it. "Elite, world-class, perfect" are not used solely for promoting. They are often used in promotional materials but you can find them in other contexts as well.

We still don't understand what you are asking for. Could you explain it using different words?

< Previous | Next >