Advise me as to when we might receive your comments to the agreement.

purplehoya

English
How would you say... "When you have a moment, I would be very grateful if you could advise me as to when we might receive your comments to the agreement."

Context is formal, business. Thanks.

• elmohdez

Spanish
    My try:
    Cuando dispongas de un momento,estaria muy agradecido si me podrias decir me respecto a cuando podemos recibir tus comentarios en el acuerdo.

talakumi

spanish
    Cuando dispongas de un momento (cuando tengas un momento), estaria muy agradecido (-a) si me pudieras avisar respecto a (sobre, en cuanto a) cuando podemos recibir tus comentarios sobre el acuerdo.

la trianera

English - United States
    I'm new to WR, so this might be too late to respond to this thread, but if it's a formal business letter, you wouldn't want to write using the tú form, which is the informal form - you want to make sure everything is in Usted - so... you will want to change the following from informal to formal:
    Cuando dispongas de un momento (cuando tengas un momento), estaria muy agradecido (-a) si me pudieras avisar respecto a (sobre, en cuanto a) cuando podemos recibir tus comentarios sobre el acuerdo.

should be changed to:

Cuando disponga de un momento (cuando tenga un momento), estaría muy agradecido (-a) si me pudiera avisar respecto a (sobre, en cuanto a) cuando podemos recibir sus comentarios sobre el acuerdo.

Hope this is helpful! Buena suerte!​

nanel

Spanish - Spain
    Just one little thing to add: It should be "cuándo", with the accent :)

[...] cuándo podemos recibir...

Okay, one more: I would say "podremos", not "podemos", so:

[...] cuándo podremos recibir...

< Previous | Next >