after being informed of the intention to rely upon

isabel...

Spanish
Hi, I am translating an agreement. Could you tell me what it's being informed in this sentence please?

“Interim Order” means the interim order of the Court to be issued following the application therefor contemplated by Section 2.2(a) of the Arrangement Agreement, after being informed of the intention to rely upon the exemption from registration under Section 3(a)(10) of the U.S. Securities Act with respect to the Consideration Shares issued and the Replacement Options deemed to be issued pursuant to the Arrangement, in a form acceptable to the companies, each acting reasonably, providing for, among other things, the calling and holding of the company's Meeting, as such order may be affirmed, amended, modified,
supplemented or varied by the Court with the consent of both companies, each acting reasonably;

Thanks in advance.

• pob14

American English
    This is a pretty egregious example of legalese, but based on seeing similar language in various legal documents over 25 years, I think it's supposed to mean "the interim order of the Court, to be issued . . . after [the court has been] infomed of [a bunch of stuff].

Usually, if you see "being informed" in a legal document, it's talking about the Court being informed of something prior to making a ruling or approving the parties' agreement to something.

< Previous | Next >