agencia de publicidad / agencia de medios

superkukito

Spain, Spanish
Can someone tell me whether there is a difference between both? Which one of the two would be "advertising agency". What about the other?

Thank you in advance for your help!

• fenixpollo

American English
    Can you show us examples of how these phrases are used in a specific context? It's hard to translate a fragment like these, without seeing them in a complete sentence.

At first glance, I would say that "agencia de publicidad" is probably an advertising agency or a publicity firm.

superkukito

Spain, Spanish
    Can you show us examples of how these phrases are used in a specific context? It's hard to translate a fragment like these, without seeing them in a complete sentence.

At first glance, I would say that "agencia de publicidad" is probably an advertising agency or a publicity firm.
    Thank you for your answer fenix, I was finally able to find an equivalent for both. Apparently, "agencias de publicidad" are "advertising agencies", while "agencias de medios" are "media planners". Apparently, advertising agencies are companies that create the ad and film it, while media planners manage advertising spaces, timings and prices.

< Previous | Next >