Agrotourisme

Caithness

France - French
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if one of you know the english for "agrotourisme" (or in spanish "turismo rural comunitario"). I found the term "agro-touring" but I am not sure it includes the notion of community...Does the term "rural or comunitarian agro-touring" exist ??

Thank you for your help,

Caith.:)

• anangelaway

French
    Bonjour Caithness, :)

I think you could use ''Rural Tourism'' or "Rural Community Tourism''. However Caith, 'agrotourisme' is something else within these modes of tourism. Your ES equivalent is Tourisme rural communautaire.
    Agrotourism is also used in English :
    ...volunteering on an agrotourism project. Source
    Nature Air (Nature Landings) uses it its main page, and even A.M Costa Rica.

Some more infos :
    Interest in agrotourism and ecotourism, as well as expectations for the market for carbon offsets, is also motivating sound environmental practices in agricultural enterprises. Costa Rica is the leading country in Latin America in ecotourism and in the sale of carbon-sequestration services under agreements with several developed nations. Source

Pura vida ! :)

Caithness

France - French
    Bonjour Caithness, :)

I think you could use ''Rural Tourism'' or "Rural Community Tourism''. However Caith, 'agrotourisme' is something else within these modes of tourism. Your ES equivalent is Tourisme rural communautaire.
    Agrotourism is also used in English :
    Nature Air (Nature Landings) uses it its main page, and even A.M Costa Rica.

Some more infos :

Pura vida ! :)

Pura vida Anangleaway!!! Thank you very much for your detailed answer!! I was not expecting so much! ;) It's nice!

Caith :D