aha moment, the "aha"

Aude35

french
Hi !

In a text about Relais&Châteaux, designed for members of the Board of directors of the company, there is a sentence I do not understand :

The “aha” for us is this; Relais & Châteaux really is as much a movement as it is an association.

Here is the whole paragraph, for context :

A guest at Relais & Châteaux experiences the genius of each innkeeper, but they rarely get a chance to experience what binds them together. And yet this – the bonds of the fellowship, the family, the tribe – is the true essence of the brand, and it is the lead finding from this Envisioning. The “aha” for us is this; Relais & Châteaux really is as much a movement as it is an association. And there are thousands, millions of people longing to participate in that movement – to be part of that tribe – but they haven’t yet discovered one another.

Is it something like a laugh (I do not think so) or a revelation maybe, a finding?

Thanks for your help !
Aude

Moderator note: multiple threads merged to create this one

Last edited by a moderator:
  • kdolive

English-United States
    Bonjour tous!
    "
    In English we often say "I had an aha moment." I want to ask my novice French students Did you have an "aha" moment when reading the infographic or when watching the video?"

Moderator note: This new question has been added to an existing thread on the same topic.

Last edited by a moderator: