aide sociale


New Member
I'm trying to make some translations from french to english and I'm in a big trouble : I'm looking for a exact term used to describe "aide sociale" in english..
Social services does'nt really sounds (for me) like something equivalent, nor "social aid" - I have a strong impression that the exact word doesn't exist!
The phrase I'm working on is "L’administration et la gestion supervisionnelle /par supervision/ dans l’aide sociale"...
Thank you very much and I hope I won't look too silly for you...
  • < Previous | Next >