aider dans des démarches...

Laurent313131

Bonjour,

Je dois mailer une personne afin qu'elle puisse m'aider dans mes démarches pour trouver une aide financière. Le problème c'est que je ne sais pas comment traduire cette idée de "démarches".

Pourriez vous m'aider s'il vous plaît ?

Merci beaucoup !

• Scent

French
    Bonsoir à tous!

Comment puis-je dire "aider dans les démarches administratives" en anglais??
    "to help for administrative endeavours / processes" ?
    Merci d'avance!

bh7

Canada; English
    Welcome to the Forum Scent! I would suggest replacing 'for' in your try: "to help/assist with...". You could say this, but ...if you provided more context, at least a complete sentence, you'd receive more suggestions. "Démarche(s)" has many possible translations in English, and I wouldn't want to guess what may fit your context.

Scent

French
    Welcome to the Forum Scent! I would suggest replacing 'for' in your try: "to help/assist with...". You could say this, but ...if you provided more context, at least a complete sentence, you'd receive more suggestions. "Démarche(s)" has many possible translations in English, and I wouldn't want to guess what may fit your context.
    Hi bh7 :) Thanks a lot for your attention ;)
    The sentence is "Notre but est d'aider les étudiants dans leurs démarches administratives".

Thanks in advance ;))

< Previous | Next >