Al final he aprobado selectividad y en octubre iré a la universidad

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by CALIIFORNIA, Jun 26, 2008.

1. CALIIFORNIA New Member

Spanish
    Traducción al inglés:

Me alegro de que lo hayas pasado genial en Valencia, he oído que es una ciudad con lugares interesantes como la Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias. Espero que sigas viajando!
    Al final he aprobado selectividad y en octubre iré a la universidad, ya sólo me qeda disfrutar del verano.

Graciiiiass
    PD. Espero no molestar :)

2. kayokid

kayokid Senior Member

Chicago
    English, USA
    Can you give it a try first? Then we'll help with any corrections if needed...

3. CALIIFORNIA New Member

Spanish
    I'm happy that you have spent it great in Valencia, I've heard that it's a city with interesting places as the City of the Arts and the Sciences. I hope that you continue travelling! Ultimately I've approved selectivity and in October I will go to the university, already only me qeda to enjoy of the summer.

4. CALIIFORNIA New Member

Spanish
    ¿Podríais corregirme la traducción? Thankssss

5. poshjoe Senior Member

Madrid, Colonia Jardín
    English from Peterbough
    I sent you a reply to a previous thread CALIFORNIA

6. poshjoe Senior Member

Madrid, Colonia Jardín
    English from Peterbough
    I'm delighted that you had a good time in Valencia. I've heard that its very famous for the Arts and Sciences. Long may you continue with your travels! I've passed all my A-levels, and in October I shall go to University. For now, just to enjoy the summer holidays