Can anyone help me?
Thanks!
Susan

• fiqo

ALBANIAN
    hi,
    the translation of you above sentences:

how is she singing? = Si po kendon ajo?
    she is singing beautifully = Ajo po kenden shume mire!

have you ever been to France?= A keni qene ne France ndonje here?
    have you ever been arrested? = A keni qene arrestuar ndonje here?

good luck
    Fiqo

Lakeview

Canada - English
    fiqo said:
    hi,
    the translation of you above sentences:

how is she singing? = Si po kendon ajo? Si po këndon ajo?
    she is singing beautifully = Ajo po kenden shume mire! Ajo po këndon shumë mirë!

have you ever been to France?= A keni qene ne France ndonje here? A keni qenë në Francë ndonjë herë?
    have you ever been arrested? = A keni qene arrestuar ndonje here? A keni qenë arrestuar ndonjë herë?

good luck
    Fiqo
    Fiqo, please correct me if I'm wrong (I know very little Albanian), but I believe there are some accents missing. My corrections are in bold type, with the accented words in red.

fiqo

ALBANIAN
    your translation is fine the words are correct. It's me as i can not write the "e" with 2 dots on top on my computer. I don't live in albania but if you do need anything let me know!

regards Fiqo

fiqo

ALBANIAN
    it's pleasure hope your project goes well .....let me know anyway. may I ask what do you do? and why do you need albanina language.....

regards fiqo

suzzzenn

USA English
    I am teaching English to speakers of Albanian and sometimes have trouble explaining abstract concepts. For example, one gentleman I work with was having a terrible time understanding the function of the word "the". He kept mixing up the and they. For example, he would say They apples are delicious. I began to realize that the problem was very systematic. I did a little research about Albanian grammar and saw that in Albaninan, the definite article is a suffix attached to nouns. This information was very useful. Using that knowledge I was able to clearly explain how definitness works in English. The translations I asked for related to other problem areas.

I have an idea for a multi-media project that would be useful for ESL students. I might need some sentences translated into Albaninan to make the site more accessible to students who speak that language.

thanks,
    Susan

< Previous | Next >