all over this bitch

VicNicSor

Banned
Russian
Detective Jake has a pile of unsolved cases. Gina tells him that sounds like someone's in a little bit of a slump. Jake:
— I'm not in a slump. (......) I don't slump, people. I opposite slump. I pmuls. That's "slump" backwards, and it's what I do. I pmuls all over this bitch.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine, TV series

What would he mean?
Thank you.

edit: when finishing this phrase he turns back to his colleague Amy. She then says: "Slump", he: "Pmuls". So he may be referring to her?

Last edited:
  • Loob

English UK
    It's hard to tell without seeing it, Vik. I imagine he's referring to the most recent unsolved case.

Myridon

English - US
    A slump is a series of failures or a period of doing poorly. The opposite of a slump is not "working hard" as you can fail even if you work hard. It's just a joke. Don't over analyze it..

Burninwolf

Dutch
    Detective Jake has a pile of unsolved cases. Gina tells him that sounds like someone's in a little bit of a slump. Jake:
    — I'm not in a slump. (......) I don't slump, people. I opposite slump. I pmuls. That's "slump" backwards, and it's what I do. I pmuls all over this bitch.
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine, TV series

What would he mean?
    Thank you.

edit: when finishing this phrase he turns back to his colleague Amy. She then says: "Slump", he: "Pmuls". So he may be referring to her?
    In the dutch language the word piemels which has the exact same sound as pmuls. It's meaning is male genitals and that made it funny to me as a native dutch speaker. Probably not intentional but still.

< Previous | Next >