all the risks and rewards incidental to

danielpsico

italia italiano
a finance lease transfers substantially all the risks and rewards incidental to
ownership.

I can't translate INCIDENTAL. I can't come up with a good word/expression

• baldpate

UK, English
    The original phrase, "incidental to ownership", could, I think, equally have been written "inherent in ownership".

So, I'm wondering if "... inerenti alla proprietà" would work?

By the way, please always give your shot at translation, even if you are very unsure. Not only is it the custom here :), but it can help other members better to understand the phrase, and so to respond better to your question.

danielpsico

italia italiano
    The classification of leases adopted in this Standard is based on the extent to which risks and rewards
    incidental to ownership of a leased asset lie with the lessor or the lessee.

La classificazione delle locazioni (affitti) adottata in questo standard si basa sui rischi e premi connessi con la proprietà del bene affittato spettano agli affittuari o ai locatori.

danielpsico

italia italiano
    A friend is writing a theses ans sends to me tough sentences that he finds here and there in different web-sites: it's about "lease" something that in Italy is called "leasing". Financial stuff.

The classification of leases adopted in this Standard is based on the extent to which risks and rewards
    incidental to ownership of a leased asset lie with the lessor or the lessee.

Un affitto (locazione) è classificato come locazione finanziaria se trasferisce sostanzialmente tutti i rischi e premi propri del proprietario.

< Previous | Next >